Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SOL/BookBlog 25/31- Ender's Game


Last week I read Ender's Game by Orson Scott. Ender's game is about a boy called Ender Wiggin who is growing up in the future. Earth has been invaded by these aliens, called buggers twice before. In preparation for a third invasion the military takes children into training. Ender is selected for training when he is young, and is put through tests. Will he pass the tests? Will earth be destroyed by buggers? Find out in this thrilling, action packed novel!

I really enjoyed Ender's Game, although it was a bit confusing in the beginning. It was a really cool book full of action and intriguing events that you probably won't see in other books. I thought it was a great book, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting an adventure!

5 comments:

  1. I love enders game. They did a great job with the movie too, so it was sad that it was kind of a failure popularity wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over all of these years I haven't read Ender's Game, but I've heard that it's a really good read. Maybe I'll read it sometime if I borrow it from someone, but I'm not a big fan of Orson Scott's opinion on gays. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good book. It was a very fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the book, if you liked it a lot there are a couple more books in the series the next one is speaker for the dead, one last thing the text is kind of hard to read.

    ReplyDelete