Saturday, March 22, 2014

SOL 22/31- Snowballs


I gripped the cold, soft snow in made hand, crunching it into a ball. I looked up at my target, who was veering closer towards me. I threw the snowball as hard as I could at my sisters chest. The snowball splattered across her neck and steadily dripped down her back. I laughed and ran past her a glanced down at my i-pod to check the time, when suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw my sister and her friend holding a massive chunk of snow over their heads. They slammed the chunk down on my head. I shivered and clutched my freezing jacket. As they turned a grabbed a ball of snow from the ground. I hurled it towards their heads but missed. They turned around, and grabbed as many snowballs as they could. I jumped behind the car, using it as cover. The war had begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment