Monday, March 10, 2014

Girl scout cookies- SOL 10/31



I glanced back down the hallway, checking to see if someone was following me. Good, the coast was clear, now for my plan. I grabbed a chair from the kitchen and propped it up against the cupboard. My hand streaked over the rough wooden cupboard door. They felt the handle and immediately swung the door open. My eyes beamed towards the beautiful green box of thin mints. I slowly reached out to them and opened the box. No, no, it can't be, the thin mints, they were all gone. I threw the box into the trash and walked out back down the once treacherous hall. As I turned the corner to the living room I spotted my brother cackling as he peered up from behind the coach. He was holding two thin mints in his hand. Suddenly, he had shoved them in his mouth and gobbled them up. I fell to my knees in awe, my eyes screaming out in pain. Noooooooooooo, I cried.

2 comments:

  1. I love Girl Scout cookies. Also, I loved the detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny SOL. I love how you put it together like an adventure story. And then you ultimate disappointment. The use of the word "cackling" instead of laughing really works well.

    ReplyDelete