Monday, March 3, 2014

SOL 3/31 Bean Bag Him


My brother and neighbor had tied me up in the blanket. I yelped and thrashed my struggling body back and forth. I saw my brother get up and grab the beanbag off of the couch. He grinned and lifted it high over his head. I wasn't worried though, I had a little trick up my sleeve. My neighbor Drew was a double agent and he was going to take down my brother with ease. Drew popped up, and in a split second he had tackled my brother to the ground. I cackled and quickly un-tied my arms from the blanket. I lifted my brother's wriggling body up inches above the ground and I wrapped him in the blanket.
"Bean bag him, Drew, bean bag him!" I screamed. The bean bag had rolled back to the couch. My brother struggled under the blanket, so I allowed him to pop out his head. I grinned and looked at Drew, who threw the bean bag on top of my brother he was eliminated.
"Nice job!" I said as I got up from the bean bag.
"Yeah, you too," he said. I leaned over to high five him, but as his hand swooped towards mine I grabbed his wrist and slammed him on the couch. I grabbed the other bean bag and placed on top of him. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you start with an action quote, int the middle of you guy's fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me appreciate my brother. He is very nice to me. Anyway, you have both some nice dialogue and description of the scene. Somehow I can hear you laughing away, maniacally at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this sentence: 'I lifted my brother's wriggling body up inches above the ground and I wrapped him in the blanket.'
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete