Sunday, March 23, 2014

SOL 23/31- Longboarding


My fingers clutched the rough grip tape that ran across the top of my longboard. The car passed by and so did a small gust of wind. I placed the board down and put my left foot on top of it. The tape scratched at the bottom of my foot. I pushed against the ground, and I was off. My hair rippled in the wind. I felt free as the sun shined onto my face casting warmth through my entire body. I smiled and spread my arms out wide, feeling the touch of the air. I pushed against the ground again, this time a little bit harder. I flew forward relishing the lovely spring weather. The sky was clear and I was free, flying past houses and people.
That's my longboard-

5 comments:

  1. As always, you did a good job describing everything that you did. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great descriptions with senses to begin the slice. Then describing how you felt at the end is perfect. Love the last line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful day, and made better when you get to do something outside. I loved hearing how it works and how you felt, Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could picture you riding your board, like the scene on titanic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, I could really picture the scene.

    ReplyDelete