Friday, March 28, 2014

SOL 28/31- Sword Fighting


I swung my stick towards my brother's torso, but his came to block mine. I hopped backwards and twisted my sword from under his. I pulled the sword backwards and slashed at his arm. He just managed to deflect the attack, but I had the advantage now. I forced him to shuffle back towards the edge of the wall that we were standing on with a series of pokes. I moved forward and jolted my sword towards his stomach. As his sword came to deflect my blow, I pulled it down and to the side, so his sword just swept the air. I advanced on him and cut his defenseless body down bit by bit. I started off with his other arm, so he couldn't attack me when I chopped off his legs, which were next. They came off with ease, and he soon was lying on the ground. I placed my foot on his chest and roared in triumph. I lifted up my arm and sliced off his head. I was victorious!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of some of the stuff that I used to do in the Hero's destiny Leep, you know, sword play and all. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete