Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SOL 18/31- Legend


I started reading Legend a week ago and I really couldn't get into it. I always found myself making excuses not to read it. It was really slow paced for me, and in the beginning of the book I had no idea what was going on in the book. This made me unable to connect with the book and the characters and plot inside it. The book never explained where the characters were or why they were their. In other words, I found that there was no distinct setting. I always had to stop to put the book down, because it was boring. I had no idea where the plot was going. It didn't strike my interest and I never enjoyed a bit of the book. All in all it was just a very dull book for me and I really didn't enjoy what I read of it. I hope to find a good book that sparks my interest next week. Maybe you'll like the book, so give it a shot if you want to, but I don't recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. what i it about, I hate it when you read a book and you can't relate to it or get into it or anything and your just stuck reading it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that feels! I hope you get a better book this week!

    ReplyDelete