Saturday, March 8, 2014

7/31 SOL- Capture the Flag



I popped up just behind the wall so I could peer over, and look at the flag. It was placed into the ground, and it rippled in the early morning wind. My hands pressed against the top of the wall, and I pushed up and landed on the soft grass. I spotted my brother guarding the flag. He was facing the other way and was relaxing, so I had a good chance of catching him off guard. I grabbed a stone and hurled past him and onto the other end of the sidewalk, behind a tree. Suspiciously he got up and ran towards the tree. I seized the opportunity and grabbed the flag from its resting place. I took it and ran back to our base. My mission was a big success.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome description of the moment of capture. I greatly appreciate the misdirection with the stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that you described one moment of the game in detail.

    ReplyDelete