Monday, March 17, 2014

SOL 17/31- Leprechaun Traps


I grabbed the box of lucky charms and poured a few onto the rat trap. I bent the snapper back, so it was ready to go. I grabbed the serrated edge from the zig-zag scissors and glued it to the snapper. So if any Leprechauns decide the want a snack… WHAM, their heads roll off. I scoured my army of traps grinning at the soon to be sight of Leprechaun blood trickling everywhere. I glanced over at Drew's trap, which was pretty cool. It had a fly swatter that catapulted the Leprechaun into the frying pan. Another trap he had drowned the Leprechauns. He had a bowl right under the sink tap that had a string tied around the hot water. The other end ran down to where the lucky charms were. He had rocks attached to the noose where the Leprechauns foot would be attached. The water would fill up the bowl as soon as the Leprechaun got caught in the noose. He wouldn't be able to swim up because of the small rocks weighing him down. Soon green blood will be spilt.


MWUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

5 comments:

  1. If you want to catch a leprechaun, you need to make sure that you used the marshmallow part of the Lucky Charms and not the part that tastes like cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please inform me if you do catch any leprechauns in those traps. And as Hailey said, you should probably use the marshmallows to catch the little rascals. Also, nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I should have specified that, and I know, the cereal bit tastes like cardboard. I also think you guys are mistaken in another area. I do not intend to catch the leprechauns, I intend to kill the leprechauns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then do be so kind as to inform me if you kill any of the little buggers. And if you do, bring their heads in for everyone to see.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for you feed back, and oh yes, I will.

    ReplyDelete