Saturday, March 29, 2014

SOL 29/31- Paint balling


I popped my head up slightly so I could see my two teammates hiding behind the wall. One of them peeked out from the side of the wall and spotted one of their teammates hiding in the corner. He fired three shots, which splattered on his chest. I raised his hands in the air and walked out of the arena. It was just two of them and three of us. Both my teammates popped up from behind the wall, in a hope to move to new cover. I turned my head just in time to see their faces and necks splattered with multi colored paint. Now, it was just me versus two. I raised my gun and leaned out so I could see them. One of them noticed me and began firing in my direction. I turned back to my cover as the shots smacked the wall. I got down on my belly and began to crawl towards where my teammates got shot. Paint ball shells rolled in the sand beneath me, and wet patches of paint stuck to my chest plate. I reached the edge of the wall and peeked up so I could see my opponent. He was still waiting for me to pop out again in the same location. I smiled and raised my gun. Pop, pop, pop! Three shots to his neck! He put both his hands up and meandered back to where my teammates were watching. I saw the silhouette of my enemy get up and start running in the other direction. I vaulted over the wall and aimed at his back. I took a deep breath and steadied my gun. Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment