Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Reading Blog- Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google?

Are You Smart Enough to Work at Google? was a really unique book, and something that I would not usually read. The book talked about the questions you would be asked in an interview with Google, and what it would be like to work there. I struggled with most of the challenges, and sometimes when the book explained the answer my confusion would grow further. But the challenges were a very fun part of the book. The book also talked a bit about peoples experiences being interviewed to work at Google and about peoples experiences working there. After reading this book I was fascinated by what Google thins about when they interview someone, how Google works, and what Google really is. I recommend this book for anyone looking for a unique, fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment