Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Book Blog- Navy Seal Dogs

Over spring break I read Navy Seal Dogs, by Mike Ritland. Mike Ritland is a former Navy Seal, and his novel is his first hand account with these dogs. This book was really interesting and not something that I would usually read. Mike Ritland describes in great detail, how Army dogs are trained and developed into war machines. He goes into depth on various dangerous missions these dogs have performed. Although this book is something I would not usually read, it was a good read and extremely detailed. I loved it and highly recommend it for anyone up for a, fun, interesting novel.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds interesting and I wasn't going to read it before, because it didn't look like something that I would read, but maybe I will now.

    ReplyDelete